WHAT IS HOME STAGING?
Home staging is preparing your home for selling. Each home is unique and will benefit greatly from the touch of our certified professional home stagers. We will help present the property to the market at its best. Using your existing furniture or luxury furniture from our state-of- the-art warehouse, we will give your home the “model home” look that will appeal to the buyers in your area and for your type of home.
benefits of staginG Your HOME
- Most buyers form an opinion about a home within the first 12 seconds upon arrival.
- RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) survey proves that staged homes spend 90% less time on the market.
- 7 out of 10 homes staged by us sell within the first month – many within the first few days!
- Over 90% of buyers look for homes online first, staging your home will deliver the strong first impression your home needs.
- Less than 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home.
- Homegains publishes statistics showing an average $500 investment in professional home staging nets over 400% return on investment!
- According to the National Association of Realtors, the average staging investment is between 1 to 3% of the home's asking price, yet this investment generates an 8 to 10% return!
Staging and REDesign Services
lick on our Vacant, Owner-Occupied Staging or Redesign Services below to learn more about each service offering. Our baseline costs for staging most average-sized vacant or owner-occupied homes for up to 60 days including designing, delivery and take-away fees are: